Tips for Maintaining Healthy Gums - When talking about dental problems, your minds must be focused on the problem of their own teeth, either perforated teeth, uneven teeth and so forth. Yet in addition to teeth, gums also plays a very important role in terms of oral health as a whole.
Gum problems most often experienced by patients was swollen and bloody. These symptoms may be warning signs of gum disease or other more dangerous diseases. There are many factors that can cause gum problems, among other things: brushing mistakes, errors, how to clean the teeth, gum disease and so on. But this time, we will not discuss the factors alone, but rather focus on how to or tips to prevent problems that arise in your gums.
Here are 7 tips to avoid problems with your gums:
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Make sure you brush your teeth the right way. If you do not know or do not understand the correct way of brushing teeth, immediately consult with your dentist.
2. Clean teeth with fine threads every day. By cleaning up any remaining food particles between teeth and gums every day with a fine thread, then you can as early as possible to prevent disturbance of the gums and teeth. This dental cleaning floss can be found at a nearby pharmacy.
3. Eat nutritious foods. Nutritious foods here include vitamin C and calcium. Both substances are very useful for maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
4. Drink plenty of water. Drinking enough water after meals will help clean up the remaining food residue on the teeth and gums. This will certainly reduce the number of bacteria that live there.
5. Say no to cigarettes. Quit smoking now because smoking is not good for healthy teeth and gums.
6. Avoid foods that are too hot and cold. Foods that are too hot and too cold can damage healthy teeth and gums. Especially that you currently have problems with the gums and teeth so warm food is the right choice.
7. Relaxation. If you are stressed, any disease will arise and show up quickly, including diseases of the teeth and gums. This is because an increase in the stress hormone cortisol. These hormones will mess up your body's normal system and provoke a dangerous disease.
See more here http://dailysplashyogurt.com