Natural Dental Care Tips1. Take care of before already become corrupted. Use a straw when you drink coffee, tea, soft drinks and red wine. Thus, the drinks are not directly on the teeth. These drinks are usually be a very strong cause of tooth decay is.
2. Multiply to consume foods that act as natural teeth whitener. Examples of fruits and vegetables. Natural materials are quite effective for cleaning the teeth of which are apples, carrots and celery.
3. Strawberry is the fruit of a very special teeth whitening. It's easy. Mash strawberries and stick it on all your teeth with a finger. Let wait for one to two minutes. After that, brush your teeth until clean.
4. A number of substances can stick in your teeth with ease. Therefore you have to stain your teeth or prevents the formation of plaque. Use broccoli, lettuce or spinach to prevent it. Vegetables proved very effective for preventing the affairs of tooth stains.
5. Use a toothpaste that acts as a whitener. Usually a model like this toothpaste sold in the market. But of course it took quite a long time and very intensive treatment to get maximum results. Now most of the toothpaste has been using enzymes and chemical formulas, so you need not hesitate to consume the whitened toothpaste.
6. Easy and simple way to take care of your teeth remain white is brushing three times a day and after every meal. But be careful in brushing teeth. Do not be too hard because it can actually make the tooth abrasion and damage. More good use an electric toothbrush and set the time to brush your teeth for two minutes.
7. The easiest and quickest but more costly is the way for bleaching. Models of this kind of dental care is widely available in the dental clinic and beauty clinic. Such treatments can last for two to three years. But still, after the bleaching, you should keep food and beverages consumed.
Want to have your teeth healthy and white too right? what are you Waiting more. your Beautiful smile have been waiting for.
May this Natural Dental Care Tips is useful, you may also interest in Proper dental care tips