1. sebaceous glands located at the base of the hair is excessive due to excess production of androgen hormones.
2. change of the skin layer that is too fast and pile up will cause a blockage.
3. bacteria/normal flora of the skin itself became violent and attacked our skin.
4. stress can also trigger acne.
5. genetic, hereditary factors.
Here's How to Get Rid of Acne:1. Drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses per day.
2. To face is oily, wash your face frequently, if necessary, always provide a specific tissue to suck up the oil on the face.
3. Use a face shield when driving, especially motorcycles.
4. Avoid spicy foods.
5. Pay attention when you eat, it could be because you suffer from acne come from one food allergy, like eggs and so on.
6. Do not ever solve the acne without a sterile instrument.
7. Psychological factors that can influence so many minds and do not stress.
8. When shampooing, try not to hit the face.
9. Before each bath, try cleaning the face with warm water and rinse, not hot water.
10. And each before going to bed at night, use Caladine lotion, can get it in the nearest pharmacy, use equally do not be too thick and thin.
Well if it is successfully prevented, the acne came back, to remove acne scars, such as black spots are not gone, you can try one of the two (2) this way.
1. Cinnamon powder, mix with honey and apply on acne scars every night, clean it again the next day.
2. Take a little honey, heated until boiling. Let stand until it becomes lukewarm, apply on the acne scars for about 2 hours. Do it every night before bed (it also can be used to remove eczema scars, both hands and legs).
May you enjoy this "How to Get Rid of Acne", don't forget for read this too How to avoid thrush