5 Important Tips to Prevent Damage of Your Teeth | Dental health is important. Gigi is one of the belle of your appearance. Can you imagine if we get a toothache, or your tooth decay?. This is definitely disturbing our activities. Preventing tooth decay is not easy. Need patience and thoroughness. Tooth decay can actually be prevented as early as possible. Of course many ways to do, in order to make the teeth look healthier and more meaningful.
The following are 5 important tips to prevent damage of your teeth:
1. Brush your teeth regularly. It definitely can prevent tooth decay. While this may seem like a hassle, this is one of the easiest and most effective way to prevent tooth decay, bad breath and gum disease. Experts recommend that you brush your teeth at least twice a day course with a standards-compliant toothpaste (containing fluoride). Toothbrushes should be replaced every three to four months. The correct brushing technique is to brush for at least two minutes (one minute at the top and one minute at the bottom) in a circular motion, concentrating on the gum line.
2. Floss (clean between the teeth) at least once a day. Flossing removes plaque and food particles between teeth that can not be reached with a toothbrush. Not flossing can lead to plaque between teeth and gum disease, so that every day between all the teeth flossing is essential for healthy teeth.
3. Check your teeth regularly. Most of us do not visit a dentist regularly. Whether it's because they do not feel like they need it or because they are afraid, many people do not do check-ups at least once a year. The annual consultation to the dentist should include cleaning, which removes tartar and plaque from the teeth, preventing damage and gum disease. Check-ups regularly is the best way to prevent dental disease.
4. Limit consumption of sugar and beverages, which can damage the teeth. Sugar is one of the main actors behind tooth decay. Thus limiting snacks and sweet drinks such as soda, chocolate, candy is a good way to improve dental health and prevent tooth decay. Limit also drinks like coffee and red wine can stain teeth. Beverages such as water and milk and foods containing high calcium is good for dental health.
5. Consumption of vitamins. Calcium and Vitamin C and D are essential for healthy teeth. Bone density starts to decrease as age increases, so the increase in calcium can help maintain bone density. Vitamin K and D aids in the absorption of minerals that help the health of the mouth, teeth, and gums. Get plenty of calcium through leafy green vegetables.
Hopefully these 5 Important Tips to Prevent Damage of Your Teeth is useful, and may be you also interest in tips for maintaining eye health